People say God must not exist because you can’t see Him, but there are lots of things we can’t see and we still know they exist:
- Oxygen. Something we can’t survive without.
- The wind.
- Gravity, magnetic forces, and other forces that influence us all.
- Some gasses, which are still very powerful and explosive.
- Radio waves, heat waves, UV rays, x-rays, and other forms of radiation.
- You can’t see reason, intellect, or thoughts.
- Love, anger, sadness and other emotions we experience.
- We can’t see WiFi or a song playing in the air, but we still know it is there and something is causing it.
But why doesn’t He just show Himself to us?
Well, He did. His name is Jesus Christ and they killed Him because they didn’t believe Him. But then He rose again on the third day. And He did this all so we can know and have a relationship with Him, and no longer be blinded to the knowledge of Him because of our sinful nature.
“The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.” Colossians 1:15
“Faith is the evidence of things we can’t see.” Hebrews 11:1
Would you like to know God personally? Learn more here.
Subscribe in the sidebar and never miss a post!